*
*
*

PKF Boston

Accountants and business advisers

Boston Hotel Trends Report - Q1 2017

Publications

Publications

Boston Hotel Trends Report - Q1 2017

Greater Boston hotels reported decreased RevPAR results for January 2017. The 100 hotel operators in the CBRE Hotels Trends® in the Hotel Industry sample for the greater Boston area achieved an average 59.0 percent occupancy at a $158.46 average daily rate (ADR) with a resulting $93.47 revenue per available room (RevPAR). These performance levels represented a 1.3 percent decrease in occupancy, a 2.3 percent decrease in ADR, and an overall 3.6 percent decrease in RevPAR for January 2017 as compared to January 2016.

For more information on this publication, contact Amanda Wolfe at awolfe@pkfboston.com.

Download Publication

Get In Touch

For more information on how our services can help your business get in touch.

* *
*