*
*
*

PKF Boston

Accountants and business advisers

Boston Hotel Trends Report - January and February 2018

Publications

Publications

Boston Hotel Trends Report - January and February 2018

Greater Boston hotels reported increased RevPAR results for January 2018. The 90 hotel operators in the CBRE Hotels Trends® in the Hotel Industry sample for the greater Boston area achieved an average 62.0 percent occupancy at a $161.66 average daily rate (ADR) with a resulting $100.26 revenue per available room (RevPAR). These performance levels represented a 3.4 percent increase in occupancy, a 0.3 percent increase in ADR, and an overall 3.7 percent increase in RevPAR for January 2018 as compared to January 2017.

For more information on this publication, contact Amanda Wolfe at awolfe@pkfboston.com.

Download Publication

Get In Touch

For more information on how our services can help your business get in touch.

* *
*